Welcome to our website. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood it’s Terms and Conditions, and that you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right to amend/update these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing notice to you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the full extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We at Luscious Finds respect your concerns about privacy. As such we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We would like to assure you that we are not involved in the selling, trading or any unauthorised use of personal information. We will never disclose your credit card, email address or phone contact details
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We collect information to –
- Fulfil your order
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website as per your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Availability of Product
All orders are subject to availability. Should an item not be available please contact us on 1800 4 FINDS ((1800 434 637) or send us an email at email@example.com. We will do our best to give you an indication of stock delivery and/or offer a replacement.
Gift Certificates & Credit Notes
Gift Cards/Certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
Authenticity & Quality of Goods
We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions, however, you warrant that at the time of purchase/sale, you have conducted any due diligence reasonably required by you to verify that the goods purchased are as described. Luscious Finds takes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any claim in damages or otherwise in respect of any goods which have been purchased by you but which have been inaccurately described by its ultimate supplier, where we have relied upon this description in the normal course of business.
Should an item not meet its product description for any reason, please contact Luscious Finds on 1800 4 FINDS (1800 434 637) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing and Accepting Orders
Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been verified. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions clause, Luscious Finds is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by late delivery or cancellation of an order or a product. Placement of an order by you constitutes an offer to enter an agreement with us (i.e. your offer). Please note that our Order Confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of your offer or reflect the status of your order in any way.
Note that our Customer Service team is happy to assist you with your order. Please call us on free call 1800 4 FINDS (1800 434 637).
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us immediately on 1800 4 FINDS (1800 434 637). Once we have accepted payment for an order, cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion. Orders that cannot be cancelled will be subject to our terms, conditions and policies relating to the Refund Policy.
By Luscious Finds
We reserve the right not to provide goods or services, terminate membership accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders (or part thereof) at our sole discretion at any time. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions clause, we will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from the exercising of these rights.
We wish you to enjoy your new purchase, so should there be any issues please contact us on 1800 4 FINDS (1800 434 637) or at email@example.com to discuss the issue/problem and to obtain a Return Code. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Code.
We will always strive to ensure that you are happy with your purchase. For clarification:
- If any goods are faulty we will meet our statutory obligations to provide a remedy.
- We will exchange goods returned within 14 days with proof of purchase – note that items must be in an unworn and new condition.
- We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about a purchase, so please choose carefully – we will however exchange the item for another item or a Luscious Finds Gift Card/Certificate if returned within 14 days with proof of purchase and the item/s are in an unworn and new condition.
- Due to hygiene considerations, we do not exchange or refund earrings and or body pierced jewellery unless the product does not comply with the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- We do not refund or exchange clearance stock sold in ‘as is’ condition unless the product does not comply with the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
Insurance & Delivery
Luscious Finds insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased items passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery, fulfilment and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within a timely fashion. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Luscious Finds cannot be responsible for any delays.
Once your order has been confirmed, your delivery details cannot be changed.
Limitation of Liability
Any liability of Luscious Finds regarding goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, be limited to:
- in relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
- in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.